Please review the following criteria and choose either Sophisticated or Accredited to view the opportunities best suited for you. To participate in any lending or investing opportunity you will be required to complete a suitability questionnaire including the questions below.
To be considered Sophisticated, individuals must self-attest they meet the following criteria in their state of residence.
- Net worth greater than $250,000; and
- The loan amount does not exceed 10% of their (individual or combined) Net Worth; and
- They or their representative* have knowledge of finance, securities, and investments, generally and has experience and skill in investments based on actual participation
*If a representative, he/she/it only represents the lender and is compensated by the lender
To be considered Accredited, individuals must self-attest they meet the SEC's requirements. An abbreviated list of the requirements is as follows:
- Net worth greater than $1 Million; either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of a person's primary residence), or
- Earned Income exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year.
*Individuals may qualify under one of the above criteria and decline to state the specific qualifying criteria